How Poor Are You!
Do you want to know your poverty graph? You are poor if you:
– do not have a firm commitment with yourself to succeed
– do no set goals and follow them through
– do not put your best efforts at work
– do not keep yourself updated on new information and technologies
– do not adopt a positive attitude and get rid of negative thinking
– are not strong enough to accept the challenges of day-to-day life
– are not ready to take any risk due to fear of failure
– lack self respect and respect for others
– discriminate people on the basis of religion, belief, cast, creed, nationality, etc.
– do not appreciate the good work done by others
– do not apologize to others for your misdeeds
– do not help the people in need
– do not thank God for all that you have
The list goes on and on. Let me leave it unfinished and ask you a simple question. Do you really want to get rid of your poverty? The answer, you know the better!
For more amazing content visit us The Coffee Break Blog!!!